You know how usually the week before finals is way worse than the ACTUAL week of finals? Well, this semester, that was only partly the case.
Every week this whole semester, BEFORE the week of finals felt like the week before finals.
(Please re-read that sentence a few times to make sense of it.)
But I'm not complaining. You have already heard about my busy semester.
If you have not been privileged to hear, please click here.
Every week this whole semester, BEFORE the week of finals felt like the week before finals.
(Please re-read that sentence a few times to make sense of it.)
But I'm not complaining. You have already heard about my busy semester.
If you have not been privileged to hear, please click here.
The week before finals started off beautifully

with putting on
the production of the year at Southern Utah University. (FYI- the preparations for this have been happening since June, but we jumped on the band wagon in August.)
As a committee member for the President's Gala (a banquet and program for all the old rich people- aka the donors of SUU)we spent
countless hours scheduling, coordinating, phone calling, meeting attending, decoration gathering, actually decorating, tree fluffing, table setting,
pine bough cutting, and running around
like chickens with our heads cut off.

(Ok not really, but sometimes it felt like we were getting that desperate!)
This is the wonderful team and the progression of the event!



In the end, Wednesday night turned out beautifully with only minor problems. However, we were sure exhausted. So we pleasantly relaxed
while being serenaded with Happy Birthday Jesus by the Oak Ridge Boys.

Our group was pretty much the awesomest ever!
After Wednesday, all my projects and papers were finished for the semester and most of my presentations done. All I had to worry about were finals.
You would think I would have felt relieved to relax and catch up on some
much needed sleep. But no.
I went through serious busyness withdrawls!!
Tell me please- What am I going to do for a whole month for Christmas break!
I will be going crazy by the time January 10th comes around and school starts again!
You would think I would have felt relieved to relax and catch up on some
much needed sleep. But no.
I went through serious busyness withdrawls!!
Tell me please- What am I going to do for a whole month for Christmas break!
I will be going crazy by the time January 10th comes around and school starts again!
Looks like a smashing success! Good luck with the busyness withdrawls. Enjoy it now, because I'm learning that life just gets more and more busy with very few breaks!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog post, and LOVE your bucket list on the sidebar.
haha oh jena i really miss your face!! Just enjoy the break...because i am praying for a break like that haha! Love you a ton...you busy bee!!:)
ReplyDeleteYou're fantastic. Thanks for all your work on the Gala and for documenting it blog-style. What'll you do on Christmas break?...relax. Sometimes that's okay. :)
ReplyDeleteJena it looks like you're having so much fun in Cedar, you're so great! I can't wait to see you in two weeks!! (you will be at Sarah's wedding reception right?).
ReplyDeleteI have an idea... you could blog! :) Love Emily.... not my mom :)
ReplyDelete