Thursday, January 3, 2013

At a Years Beginning

At a years beginning, it is time for reflecting, laughing, crying, remembering, savoring, pondering, and resolving.

As long as I can remember, my sweet mother has had me write down News Years Resolutions at the beginning of January.

Through the years, some goals, were achieved. Some were not.

Through the years, I've learned that setting goals is important in this life. Some goals are small, some are huge, some are life changing, but all are important.

Through the years, I've learned that setting goals sets in motion habit forming which can potentially set in a life changing attribute.

Through the years, I've learned that goal setting needs to be realistic but stretching and strengthening.

Some set goals with New Years Resolutions. Some set goals with "100 things to do before I die" lists. Some set little goals every single day.
But however, the goals are manifest, they are imperative for mortal progression.

In carrying on a good habit:

2 comments:

  1. Those are good goals! If you need a temple buddy, count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jena, I love your blog. I like seeing what you're up to these days. Just so you know you're nominated for the liebster award on my blog today!!

    http://aprilh1692.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-time-i-was-nominated-for-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete

Classy Comments: