Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas via My Phone

I finally did it. I got a smart phone. And I love it. Obviously.
Christmas was full of great entertainment, parties, friends, and adventures.
(Sorry for some Instragram repeats...)


  1. Snickerdoodle hot chocolate. Nuff said. --with April Cazier
  2. Temple Square --with Saryn Haynie
  3. Mexican Train --with the fam
  4. Ugly Sweater Friend party, yep. The party that I wore a University of Utah sweater too...
  5. Tis the Season for Fuzzy Socks --with the fam
  6. Frigid Manti
  7. Loving my new flats from Christmas!
  8. Family love
  9. To Run or Not to Run in the snow. Yes, we did run. --with Kelli
  10. Beautiful Christmas Day --with Kelli
  11. New Waterskis for Christmas!!! Can't wait to use them! --with Kelli
  12. Beautiful Manti is in the middle of no-where.
  13. Christmas dinner table setting, courtesy of pinterest
  14. Gorgeous Manti Temple. Miss this place already.
Happy Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. That's so cool you have a smart phone and can capture all your memories!

    ReplyDelete

Classy Comments: