Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Packaged Halloween

Halloween was quite an adventure this year! I had some great bonding moments with my roommates and some wonderful catching-up with old roommates!
We successfully made our own costumes from bubble wrap and duct tape! It was great!
Although we made these awsome costumes, we could really decide what we "were." After much deliberation, we came up with "A Package Deal!"
ha ha ha (Yes, that's meant to be funny)

And we had lots of fun messing around... (We put glow sticks in between the strips on our costumes for the dance! It was so cool looking!


These are some wonderful girls that I seriously miss SOOO much! But we had an amazing time at
THE HOWL!

And of course we had to mess around a little bit...

And then for old-times-sake, take a 2 a.m. outing to the Big D (aka- Dennys).

I love and miss you guys already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classy Comments: