Friday, September 24, 2010

An obession to confess:

I love being a girl and because I love being a girl it is unavoidably innate in me to
love love love shopping.
I am a college student with only a part-time job and this is not a good habit. I keep track of everything that I spend, but this is still not eliminating this wonderful/horrible obsession. As bad as this is, I thought all you bloggers would like to know
my secret to obsessed shopping on a budget
:
  1. This wonderful website: http://www.freebies2deals.com/ It is seriously amazing. I believe it is done by a lady in the Salt Lake area, but she goes to soooo much work to let us all know where the great deals are! Check it out. It's great!
  2. By using the above website, last week I got this necklace online at Forever 21 for $4.50 and free shipping! I am wearing it today and I love it!
  3. Also from the above website, I got jeans at JC Penny for only $18.99 after using the code GO4TEN to get $10 off an item over $10. You can also use the code CARING4U to get free shipping on a shopping cart with over $49 worth of items. (I think that promo only goes for a few more days.) And today, I got new leggings for only $4.75 after using the code FORUONLY to get 20% off any clearanced or regular item and SHIPFREE to get free shipping.
  4. Last week I obtained a coupon for 25% off any item at Bealls from the website http://www.grocerysmarts.com/ . This website password for Utah is g84cjt. I mostly use this website to find all the great grocery shopping deals and print coupons all for free and no registration! I came across the coupon for Bealls and went and hit the store on Saturday. I found a few great things in the clearance racks that were discounted 65%. When I went up to the register, the clearance items were discounted another 20%. Plus, I had my coupon for one item 25% off which made one of my items almost free! Wahoo!
  5. Like I mentioned, I use the website http://www.grocerysmarts.com/ to do all my grocery shopping. It takes a little bit of time to go through but I save over $25 a month, at least, on groceries. (Yes, I know, it's kind of weird to be so obsessed with it, but it's kind of a fun game to see how much you can save!)
  6. I also use other websites such as http://couponcravings.com/http://www.cellfire.com/deals.php http://shortcuts.com/ to get more coupon savings as well.
Clearly, I need some help. But when I find great deals, it's hard to resist. If you have any suggestions (preferably not more great sites or deals to tempt me) to help me curb this habit, please share so my wallet does not end up looking like this by the time I am 21!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha oh jena you and your coupons...i never did understand it, but i support it all the way haha

    ReplyDelete

Classy Comments: