So, as you can see, I have a list of
100 things to do before I die
on my blog.
The other day I was thinking,
why not make a list of 100 books I want to read as well?
I started on this list and got stuck.
Many places online have lists of the Best Books
and I got a lot of ideas from there.
But, I need more!
What are some of your favorite books?
100 things to do before I die
on my blog.
The other day I was thinking,
why not make a list of 100 books I want to read as well?
I started on this list and got stuck.
Many places online have lists of the Best Books
and I got a lot of ideas from there.
But, I need more!
What are some of your favorite books?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJena, you never cease to amaze and inspire me!!! Some great books that I have read lately include North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell; Persuasion by Jane Austen; Raving Fans by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles; and The Traveler's Girft by Andy Andrews!!!
ReplyDeletesorry i never got back to your email. I am more busy than i have ever been....but secret journal of brett colton is the best book in this world...its got to be on your list!!
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you! Those are all wonderful!
ReplyDeleteAlissa: you are amazing! i miss you!!
Bridge: no problem! life is SUPER busy! that book is so stinking amazing!! good thing I own that one! that is on the list to read AT LEAST once a year!