When Saturday rolled around, we decided that it was an absolutely beautiful day to take a trip to
Sand Hollow!
Sand Hollow is almost like a mini-Lake Powell. On this wonderful day, I finally got (back) up on a wakeboard again! Wahoo! It has been almost 6 years since I have been up on a wakeboard. All that time inbetween, I would rather save my evergy to waterski--my most favorite thing in the world! Although my wakeboarding adventure only lasted for 5 seconds, it was a pretty comical 5 seconds. But I was up!
This is Darci, my bestest friend, almost wakeboarder, the most amazing sweetheart in the world and a fellow lover of sun and water.
As the sun was setting on the lake, i couldn't resist trying to capture an
incredible moment.
Like usual, these pictures really don't do it justice, but the day was incredibly fun and beautiful!
I am, and always will be, in love with the sun and water!
Aww Jena you are such a sweetheart! And this day seriously was one of my most favorites ever!
ReplyDelete