Thursday, August 26, 2010

The joys of rain

Here I sit at work, you would think it any usual school day, but no. Today I visited the wonderful SUU library before going to work and as I walked towards the door to leave, I smelled one of the most amazing smells in the world--RAIN! I absolutely love the rain! The only problem was, when I walked outside it looked like this:


After walking a total of 40 Feet from the Library to the Sharwan Smith Center, where my office is located, I looked like this:


So here I sit at work on this unusual day cuddled up with my wonderful ceramic space heater trying to warm up and dry off before I have to walk home... In the rain... But oh how I love the sound of rain, the smell of rain, the smell after it rains, the rain clouds, and the wonderful storage of water that rain brings. But oh how wish it was not causing me to shake and tremble and have goose bumps and wetting my pant legs up to my knees and making my hair fall flat. Oh the joys of rain!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy I get to see your blog!! I hope you are doing well and school has been okay so far. Let me know when youre not too busy and we can get together!

    ReplyDelete

Classy Comments: