Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Not just for married people...

So for a while I have thought that blogs were just for married people. How wrong I was! I keep finding more and more of my friends who have blogs and I finally thought, "Why not? I might not have much time but it might be fun." So here I am, posting my first post and figuring out how to do all this. Maybe eventually (probably sometime while I am at work this week and don't have much homework because all we do in class the first few days is go over the same policies and procedures and all I do is zone out) I will get some pictures up and find more interesting things to blog about. But for all you bloggers out there: I'm finally in with the crew!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging; it's an interesting adventure for sure! I look forward to reading your posts in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!!!! follow me!! i will follow you!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Classy Comments: