Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Run, Skip, and A Scoot

A Run:

With only 9 days left until the Wasatch Back Ragnar, am I fully prepared with the coolest, and hopefully fastest, new running shoes.
A Skip:

I'm skipping for joy in anticipation for when this new mode of transportation is complete.
Thank you Daddy for finding a smokin deal and for being such a great fixer-upper!
Even though you can't tell by the picture, there is wreck damage underneath that's being fixed.

FYI: Almost checking off #53: Own A Mazda.
(See right side bar. But with that, I might never check #55...)


A Scoot:

Let me just tell you a little story.

So remember back in 1999 when pokemon cards were the rage, Harry Potter's adventures had just begun, gas was only $1.22 per gallon, myspace became popular, we knew every word to any Backstreet Boy song, and life didn't get any better than when the Razor Scooter came out??

Well, back then, razor scooters cost like $200. And with as much begging that I did, I'm impressed that my  parents didn't cave and get me one. Instead, they taught me to be a responsible saver and save my money to buy one myself. But guess what? 75 cents a month just didn't add up fast enough before I wanted to start saving for a car instead.

However, now that I am an absolutely responsible, saving adult,
my childish dreams have not been deterred.

With the price significantly lowered, and my saving money significantly increased, this little beauty came today.
And I'm going to ride it every day to work until it's too cold.
 Yes, it will definitely enhance my youngest-employee-in-the-whole-BYU-Athletic-Department image.

Gotta keep up appearances right?

With all these new modes of transportation,
the world is just impatiently waiting to be explored!

2 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' your running and skipping and scooting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! way to live your dreams! you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Classy Comments: