Today I scrapbooked. Oh yes. Some of us still do it the old fashioned way. And LOVE it!
Today I scrapbooked about a very special girl--Jenna. Yep.
We were Two J's in a Pod last summer and I miss her so so much!!
The day I left Cedar City last summer to begin my new chapter in life, was a sad day indeed for the
Two J's in a Pod.
That day, Jenna tore up an old piece of paper and wrote little notes to me and stuck them in all my stuff that I was packing. I was finding little notes from her for weeks after! I still come across notes every now and then. I'm sure I will still have more to add to the pile in the future.
Today I put all the cute little notes that I've found, to date, in my scrapbook.
Cause I'm ridiculously sentimental like that.
The hardest part about that simple little task was removing my most favoritest note
and adding it to the page.
I have looked at this baby every single day on the dash of my car for 8 1/2 months.
It's almost totally sun faded, but the love and friendship has not.
So Jenna, my dear, I promise, no matter where our lives take us, I could NEVER forget you!
Don't you forget me either! Love you and miss you!!
We're still Two J's in a Pod.
| Jenna and Jena |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Classy Comments: