Monday, February 6, 2012

Purple

Since I was in kindergarten, I've always been taught that if you mix red and blue you can make purple.

Here is the ironic thing:

My School Color when I was in Elementary: Red
http://www.ssanpete.org/images/stories/logos/me.png 
My School Color when I graduated to Middle School: Blue
http://www.ssanpete.org/images/stories/logos/em1.png

My School Color when I happily left Middle School behind and moved to High School: Red

After Graduation I attended Snow College: Blue

With an Associates Degree behind my back, I breezed my way to Southern Utah University: Red


And now, with a Bachelor Degree, I work at Brigham Young University: Blue



The next stop, you may ask? Let's not go there.

So I've asked myself, do I bleed blue or do I bleed red? 

Neither. Sometimes I just have to be purple

Sorry. But it's where my heart belongs. 

Now can't we all get along?

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha I adore this post! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love this too. Go purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! I never thought of it that way ;) I bleed purple too :)

    ReplyDelete

Classy Comments: