It's perfectly acceptable to:
thoroughly enjoy a light parade, catch candy, and getting excited about Christmas.
It's perfectly acceptable to:
take pictures of your dream home. If BYU paid me $1000 a hour, I would only have to work a little over a year to afford this home.
It's perfectly acceptable to:
get a kick out of cheesy marques.
It's perfectly acceptable to:
love having $100 (courtesy of BYU Soccer) to spend on dinner decorations. Yep. Best trip to Hobby Lobby EVER.
But most of all, it's perfectly acceptable to:
take a nap on the only tiny spot left on your bed after a long, crazy, fun, and busy week.
Thank goodness it's the weekend!

LOVELY! I am excited about my new found blog of interest! :) I also am excited to leave a comment on your blog, because I love you and we love comments. Love you lots dear!
ReplyDelete