Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Celebrity Look Alike

Throughout our lives, we get told, you look like so-and-so or you look like so-and-so. Over the years I've gotten Kiera Knightly, Angelina Jolie, Beth Richman (from the new show Ready for Love) and others.
Although I'm flattered, I've never thought that I look like any of them.


Over the last few weeks, a bunch of people have told me that I looked like this girl off of American Idol.

Of course, out of "idol" curiosity, I had to look her up.


Angie Miller, American Idol Season 12. 
Other than her hair being lighter and bigger and that little dimple, I could totally pass for her on stage.
Maybe. Oh wait. Have you heard her??

Ok. So I probably couldn't pass for her on stage, but we're definitely closer in genetics than any of the above mentioned.

Woulda thought?


1 comment:

Classy Comments: