Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Know

I know that I have some truly incredible examples in my life.

I know that today, this scripture was meant for me:

Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed. D&C 123:17

I know that Fall is an incredibly beautiful time of year. I wouldn't switch Fall in Utah for anything!

I know that Sister Missionaries are extraordinary people. Thank you Sister Kendra. You made my whole day.

I know that I have one fabulous family and I'm so grateful that we will be together forever!

I know that God has a plan for me.

I know that we have magnificent freedoms that so many have sacrificed a great deal for. 

I know that there should be no place for simply "averageness" in my life.

I know that when amazing opportunities come your way, you have to seize them, cause you might never get that opportunity again.

I know that I was placed here at this time for a reason.

I know that running makes any day better. :)

I know that if I have faith everything will work out exactly how it's supposed to, in exactly the right timing.

I know that some days are tough but even more, I know that the tough days make the glorious days that much more glorious!

I know that a life well lived leaves no room for regrets.




4 comments:

  1. That is my favorite scripture. SO glad it inspired this lovely post! Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are an amazing person and have such a gift for writing! thank you for your amazing enthusiasm for life! love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Classy Comments: