Tuesday, July 3, 2012

For the Love of Summer

Summer Lovin #1: Ragnar Running
Team Lock & Load

Summer Loving #2: BYU Soccer Camp Coaching
(Thanks to Coach Jen, I looked just like part of the team
Which lead to the love of cute little girls, soccer ball signing, and feeling like a star!)
 
Team "Too Legit to Quit"


Summer Lovin #3: Boating
At Yuba Lake

Summer Lovin #4: Sunsets

Although fires across the state are continuously destroying many things, they sure make for beautiful sunsets.

I absolutely cannot believe how crazy-busy-fun Summer is in Provo. There is so much going on all the time and I love it!! However, my sleeping habits are not loving it. Some days I feel so tired I can't even make rational decisions. About anything. 
Oh the tragedy, right? 
Thus, yesterday I resolved:  
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead. 
Bring it on, Summer!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your attitude! you have such a zest for life! way to be!

    ReplyDelete

Classy Comments: