Thursday, May 3, 2012

For the Love of Coming Home

Going to Europe was one of the most incredible experiences that I have ever had! 
I loved it so much!!

But there is something to be said about the benefits of coming home again after being away for a while:
Room Covered in Clean Laundry
  • having clean laundry
  • sleeping in my own bed
  • running whenever I want
  • non-salty foods (Europeans love their salt!)
  • not having to pay to use the bathroom!
  • bright lights in the bathroom (for adequate eyebrow plucking of course)
But the best part about being home is having  
tons of wonderful memories 
to look back upon and share with everyone!! 

Here is a sneak peak. More coming soon!
St. Charles Bridge: Prague, Czech Republic
Prague Castle: Prague, Czech Republic
Beautiful Prague, Czech Republic

2 comments:

  1. Like! I think it's a sign of a wonderful trip- lot's of memories made and pictures taken but still happy to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really. i want to sit down with you and get a play by play of your trip! looks amaing! prague is such a beatiful city. please post more stat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Classy Comments: